1. Wheaton’s rule is in effect: Don’t be a dick.
2. The server does not support or condone cross-platform real money transactions. This means you may not sell in-game items to another player for real-world currency, regardless of any local or international trade laws. Violation of this will result in severe penalties for both players involved, which may include standard actioning and/or complete wipe of your chests, furnaces, economy balance, etc. Exception: We allow for the trade of in-game items/currency to purchase a donation package.
3. Scamming is an unacceptable act and may be actioned at the discretion of administration and moderation staff. Advice: with the present SignShop plugin we are using most, if not all, trades involving items can be set up through a shop, thus preventing most opportunities to scam.
3.1. Any attempt to knowingly deceive through SignShop or ChestShop is an actionable offence in accordance with/ addition to Rule 1 as well as mis-using plugins which carries punishment in itself.
4. Any attempt to scam with respect to donation packages will be met with extremely harsh action, up to, and most frequently involving, long term and/or permanent bans and complete wipe of your chests, furnaces, economy balance, etc.
5. If you have any information regarding, or have legitimate cause to suspect, violation of any of these guidelines, or the spirit in which they were written which includes actions not presently covered by them, you are obligated to inform a member of the administration or moderation teams. Failure to do so may result in action against you. tl;dr - “See it, report it”